Archaeological Greece

This is a blog of my past, present, and future times in Greece while involved in archaeology there. You can read about my days there and look at fun pictures.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have not been doing too much lately. Just been going to class and hanging out. Mark is organizing the trip to Santorini, which I think we are either going this weekend of next weekend. I think it is next weekend though. Debbie took us to a festival on Thursday. It had so much meat it was really disgusting. There was also a parade and greek dancing. The rest of the girls danced and I hung out with the guys. It was a fabulous day. There are so many festivities in greece now since it is the week before lent starts. It is a blast. Well it has been so long since I last wrote that I cannot remember what I have been doing lately. So I will leave it at that. I will talk later and hopefully post some more pics this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home