Archaeological Greece

This is a blog of my past, present, and future times in Greece while involved in archaeology there. You can read about my days there and look at fun pictures.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

So last weekend we went to Mykonos from Saturday til Monday. It was fun. It was meant to be just a weekend to relax and sit on the beach and that is exactly what we did. It was fun. On the way over to Mykonos I found out that Paul Dubis died and I was really sad that I was not home to go to the funeral and be supportive and I hate that I was not there. They went out every night and I stayed in. The first night me, mike, and rachel star gazed at night and there were so many of them. It was awesome. The beach was nice except it was rocky and that sucked. The second day me, fister, lauren, rachel, and bry went to delos for a few hours. I took so many pics there and it was such an awesome place. Then we went to the beach. Dino got so drunk one night...He made me go with him to findErin. every 5 minutes he asked where she was and every 5 minutes he said that the moon shining off the sea water was fucking amazing. so that was fun. we had to walk up an incredibly steep hill and I said that i could not carry him if he fell. but it was fine. we only made it half way up the hill b/c he could not make it. he made it back down which was a very good thing. he hugged me every 5 minutes as well. it was a hilarious time. a few of the guys rented 4 wheelers for the day. so yeah we basically just stayed on the beach the entire time. i got a tan. we were staying in a camping place with cabins. it was freezing at night. all in all it was a fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home